Login / Sign up
> > > Item database incomplete

Messages in topic: Item database incomplete
Dysturbing

Nbr post: 19
Register: 10/8/12
Posted: 11/25/12, 9:56 PM

It seems that if you buy gear from the World Gear Merchant and then upgrade it, the upgraded versions of the items are not in your database. Thought you'd like to know, if you didn't already

Dysturbing

Posted: 11/25/12, 10:01 PM

Also I just realized that the new runes are also not available in your database...as well as the prefixes from some of the new augments, such as "Canny".

EDIT: Ok I just noticed that the "Canny" for my Canny Callous Rhenium Maul is showing up, it just is not working for my Canny Unclouded Foresight.

Dysturbing

Posted: 11/26/12, 8:50 PM

Just bought the Hunter's Exemplar Shawl from the Torvan Hunters quartermaster. It shows the item on my profile but it does not have stats on it.

loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 11/27/12, 10:40 PM

Working on it! Thanks Dysturbing. We'll keep you posted.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 11/29/12, 2:29 PM

Everything should be fixed but the Hunter's Exemplar Shawl issue which is basically missing from the database, we only have an empty shell of the item as it is sold by a merchant but nothing more... It should appear in Trion discovery files very soon thought. It should theoretically already had appeared however, we will see if the next update fix this issue otherwise I will contact Trion to inform them.