Login / Sign up
> > > 1 Role can't be viewed on the Character screen...

Messages in topic: 1 Role can't be viewed on the Character screen...
Jergin

Nbr post: 4
Register: 4/30/13
Posted: 7/29/13, 2:29 PM

Every time I try to view my 'Dominator' role, I get the following error:

"Whoops ! An error occurred while you were browsing this page.

If it is the first time this problem occurs, try to reload this page from the left menu.

If the problem keeps happening, go to the forums to get some help. "

It has been over a week and the same issue is still occuring. I have tried to resync the role as well.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 7/29/13, 10:31 PM

Hi Jergin,

Is there an error in Magelo Sync when you synchronize your Dominator role? Could you please try again and press "ctrl + shift L" to get the log file of Magelo Sync (keep the focus on Magelo Sync). Then you can copy its content in your reply. It will give us more information on the issue.

Thank you
Jergin

Posted: 7/30/13, 9:54 AM

I am getting the error message when trying to view my "Dominator" role through the 'My Characters' section of the website. I am able to sync without any issues and I am able to view all other roles without issues. It seems it is that specific role that is causing an issue.

EDIT: I deleted the character and resynced all the roles. Now it is working.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 8/8/13, 1:19 AM

Hi Jergin,

It looks like your dominator role is now working properly. I just recently fix an issue which I believe was the cause of your problem. Can you keep us posted just to make sure things are solved on your side as well ?

Thanks !
Jergin

Posted: 8/8/13, 8:53 AM

I was able to view all roles, without any issue, after deleting the character and doing a resync.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 8/8/13, 11:47 PM

Oky good to hear, but I am pretty sure deleting your character was not necessary
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 8/8/13, 11:47 PM

Marking the issue as Fixed.