Login / Sign up
> > > Gear missing on manual character edit

Messages in topic: Gear missing on manual character edit
fiernaq

Nbr post: 9
Register: 6/11/12
Posted: 10/8/13, 11:18 AM

When manually editing the gear for a character (Community -> My Characters -> Edit -> Equipment), the search box does not show all of the items available to Magelo. For example, a search of "desolate" reveals only 4 costume items and does not show the actual Desolate raid gear such as .
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 10/11/13, 9:24 PM

Hi Fiernaq,

The results list is adjusted on the level of your character.
Can your character equip in game? If no, this is normal this item
is not visible in the result list. If yes, we may have an issue to fix.

Please let me know and have a good week-end!
fiernaq

Posted: 10/18/13, 10:15 AM

My character on Magelo shows up as level 50 so that probably is the problem. Unfortunately, I see no way to change my character level. I've input my current roles as level 60 roles using 76 points each but the level has no "edit" functionality that I can find.

Thanks,
Fiernaq
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 10/22/13, 2:27 AM

Hi fiernaq,

You cannot edit the level of your character.
When you synchronize your character, Magelo Sync check it's identity (level, name, server) to make sure that information is accurate (same as in game).
If your character is level 50 in the game, your profile will display the same. There is no way to change it.
fiernaq

Posted: 10/22/13, 11:17 PM

That's kind of the whole point behind being able to manually edit stuff... so I don't have to download and install the sync tool again. My char is level 60, I'd just rather manually input the data than install more software on my computer.