Anmelden
> > > Java

Nachrichten zum Thema: Java
Customprofile
Mitglied

Registrieren: 17.02.12
Gesendet: 13.08.15, 23:31

Any plans on a Non-Java version or is there a way? I want to use this site more and support you but I have no plans on installing Java... It and Flash are the two things I do not install.

Thanks!!

loulina
Admin

Registrieren: 09.02.06
Gesendet: 14.08.15, 05:10

Sorry but in order to use Magelo Sync, you need Java installed on your computer.
We don't plan to work on a non-java version ATM. It will not be trivial and we don't have the ressources right now to work on such project.
Customprofile
Mitglied

Registrieren: 17.02.12
Gesendet: 14.08.15, 15:33

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Jelan
Admin

Registrieren: 05.05.01
Gesendet: 20.10.15, 19:47

I would add that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Java itself. The bad publicity it got on the security front came exclusively from something very specific called 'Applet' which is java code running in your browser. You can safely install Java and disable those applets.