Вход
> > > Magelo Sync not found Steam Rift

Сообщений в теме: Magelo Sync not found Steam Rift
stef_marius07
Пользователь

Отправлено: 30.12.2016, 14:45

Hi, i tried to start Rift manually how its says but its not found . I use RIFT trough Steam .
I dont understand the part with >Log your character into the game and let Magelo Sync detect it.
(it refers to Glyph account or Magelo account on Glyph ).I don't see the sync button.
Please detail more the syncing process.
Jelan
Администратор

Отправлено: 10.02.2017, 6:45

Hi,

I am pretty sure the culprit is that you are running the 64bit game client which is not supported at the moment. If you want use Magelo Sync, please start the game using the 32bit client.
SireMaxus
Пользователь

Отправлено: 02.08.2019, 12:33

Hello, I've just discovered this site and installed the app. But, Magelo sync doesn't detect my steam installed RIFT game.

Is there a workaround o how can I setup the 32 bit version of the game with steam?

Thanks in advance,

SireMaxus
Customprofile
Пользователь

Отправлено: 05.08.2019, 14:17

Try using the Glyph installer, I know in the settings of the installer you can tell it 32/64 bit.

ikamuni
Пользователь

Отправлено: 22.12.2019, 1:30

Hi, I am using the 32-bit client via Steam but it is not detected by Magelo Sync. Any suggestions?
Customprofile
Пользователь

Отправлено: 09.01.2020, 9:49

It has been patched and should be working at least for the time being as Jelan said they are not really patching and or keeping their data base updated, he said it has been down for a while and not patched. So if they, as in Rift, does not patch it or keep it updated Jelan will not be able to as well....

You can check it here: http://syncstatus.magelo.com/