登錄 / 註冊
> > > Sync not working for my Character

主題的留言: Sync not working for my Character
Mortenson
白金會員

帖子總數: 5
註冊: 2002/3/24
已發表: 2023/7/23 下午7:15

I have tried to sync it 20 times, I have paid for the year but after I sync it shows it did it successfully but shows no gear or food or anything,

Not sure what to do other than manually add stuff as I go. If thats the case i'm not sure what I am paying for lol
Jelan
管理員

帖子總數: 11402
註冊: 2001/5/4
已發表: 2023/7/24 上午2:24

Hi Mortenson,

Can you please copy paste your Magelo Sync log so we can figure out what it going on ?
Thanks in advance.
tatanka7th
會員

帖子總數: 5
註冊: 2002/5/30
已發表: 2023/9/3 上午11:09

Just to add, I recently started using sync (haven't used Magelo in ages, but giving it another run!), and found that it doesn't work for my normal EQ setup, which uses the "nopatch" option and skips the launcher. It says something like "EQ was recently patched, check back later for updated sync" or something like that.

I then loaded my char using the launcher, and Magelo sync worked fine.

Is this a know behavior? Or is there a workaround so that sync will work with a launcher-less EQ session?

Thanks!
Jelan
管理員

帖子總數: 11402
註冊: 2001/5/4
已發表: 2023/9/3 下午9:25

I am pretty sure it means there was an optional game patch that you are skipping with the nopatch option and Magelo Sync can only work with the latest game version.

So when that happens, make sure to start EQ with the regular game patcher so you get the latest version and after you should be good to go.