登录 / 注册
> > > Personas


主题的留言: Personas
Darkbishop99
白金会员

帖子总数: 12
注册: 2015/5/23
已发表: 2024/3/17 下午8:24

This is just a general question if there are plans for syncing these at some point. No rush was just curious.

Jelan
管理员

帖子总数: 11726
注册: 2001/5/4
已发表: 2024/5/1 上午10:32

Yes eventually I want to sync them, not exactly sure how to proceed yet but more importantly want to give a bit of time for this feature to mature as this will be a non trivial thing to do on Magelo side.
Darkbishop99
白金会员

帖子总数: 12
注册: 2015/5/23
已发表: 2024/5/3 下午4:32

Thank you for the heads up!

Fenthen
顾问

帖子总数: 1737
注册: 2001/8/31
已发表: 2024/9/24 下午4:38

I wouldn't say I like personas, but I agree they need to be added somehow. Syncing while on a persona does nothing at this time. Maybe the alternate profile link?

Lotolag
会员

帖子总数: 6
注册: 2008/12/18
已发表: 2025/1/20 上午11:02

So it's now about 8 1/2 months since the response saying it was planned to eventually happen. and there's no functionality related to personas.

It would be nice if the ability to manually create a character were brought back as a stop-gap so that we can at least create a manual version of peronsas.
eepok
白金会员

帖子总数: 61
注册: 2004/9/21
已发表: 2025/6/4 下午1:12

Since each character is allowed to have only one persona per class, is it possible to save one set of data per class? Example:

Character: Jelan (Bristlebane)
Persona: Warrior - Main
Gear, AA, etc.

Persona: Berserker
Gear, AA, etc.

All of the personas can be tabbed pages of the profile.

Jelan
管理员

帖子总数: 11726
注册: 2001/5/4
已发表: 2025/6/30 下午10:27

Yes that is the idea and now that Personas are more or less stable in game, I will look into how to support them soon.
eepok
白金会员

帖子总数: 61
注册: 2004/9/21
已发表: 2025/7/1 上午11:37

Really looking forward to it!

Fenthen
顾问

帖子总数: 1737
注册: 2001/8/31
已发表: 2025/11/9 下午7:17

Any thoughts on how you want to implement personas?

Jelan
管理员

帖子总数: 11726
注册: 2001/5/4
已发表: 2026/9/23 下午12:34

Personas are live, announcement coming up soon.
eepok
白金会员

帖子总数: 61
注册: 2004/9/21
已发表: 2026/9/23 下午12:42

Holy Moly!

Fenthen
顾问

帖子总数: 1737
注册: 2001/8/31
已发表: 2026/9/23 下午3:02

For anyone else confused like I was, go to your character's edit screen.

For example: https://eq.magelo.com/edit_equipment.jspa?character=725

There is a Hide/Show link, and a Make Default link.

In the upper-right of your profile next to your name is a right-arrow that brings up a bit of a contextual menu. This brings up alternate profiles and personas.

It however does not seem to change the signature or main profile to that of the persona.

The persona feature also de-augs all of my equipment, so the stats are not correct, nothing has an augmentation in it.


https://eq.magelo.com/profile/725/persona/8 - this is the link of my Bard persona when not making it the default. I'm not able to find this link when making it the main. And I cannot find if it generates a new signature image at all.

Still a bit of work to do.

Jelan
管理员

帖子总数: 11726
注册: 2001/5/4
已发表: 2026/9/24 上午12:06

Thanks for the quick feedback / review Fenthen.
All points have been adressed now I believe.
  1. Magelo Sync patched to fix the logic with persona / items with augments, bug fixed, resync your character / persona
  2. Personas get their own tab now
  3. Equipment has a persona selector now, Alternate profiles works for any personas
  4. Fixed an issue when building alt profiles with items your own that was not covering keyrings and the like.
  5. Using shorter url now for non default persona like https://eq.magelo.com/profile/725/brd
  6. Profile customization can be customized per persona
  7. Sig customization can be customized per persona
  8. Collectibles (Spells / Disciplines) is persona aware
  9. Ranking is persona aware as well, when no class filter is selected, your default persona is used otherwise if you have a persona matching the class, this one is used instead.

Will work on a formal news soon.
If anything is missing or not clear, let me know.
Fenthen
顾问

帖子总数: 1737
注册: 2001/8/31
已发表: 2026/9/24 上午12:57

1. Without reloading the character, and just syncing what Magelo already had from hours ago, the augmentations load up correctly now. Stats should be correct; I'll have to compare when I log back in. Good fix.

2. I don't see the personas tab on profiles.

6. The profile swapping looks great with the ability to change the background/music between the two.

7. The signature images are not loading ( https://eq.sig.magelo.com/725/brd.png) although the link does work correctly ( https://eq.magelo.com/profile/725/brd).
https://eq.sig.magelo.com/725/clr.png does not load up correctly, either.
https://eq.sig.magelo.com/725.png does load, and is the standard default.


Jelan
管理员

帖子总数: 11726
注册: 2001/5/4
已发表: 2026/9/24 上午1:41

1. Great !
2. I meant this

7. Fixed !